Whatever Will Be, Will Be...

Monday, January 12, 2009

bab 53 - the wedding

hi..

i promised to upload my wedding pictures here.. even tho it's a bit late..but still not reach our 1 month anniversary yet. hahha... so, the photos are still available to be uploaded. here some pictures to share.

the precious moment..

done.. alhamdulillah

the bride

my beloved mother..sedeynyer..

the wedding bracelet

waiting for bridegroom

walking slowly...

we meet

then, we sit

with my lovely parents...

full house..without yie (the twin)

we meet again the day after..

pretend to be a king

sitting together

with my new family

thanks to friends for coming..you're great!we eat..

ready to lie down...

that's all.. thank you~

2 Comments:

  • congratz.but the present is not yet to deliver.im stuck of money! :(

    btw, let me put some wed pics of urs in my site.assume it as a memoir to remember :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:47 PM  

  • Selamat Pengantin Baru.. Sowi ada keje ari wedding mu. Tp leh r kan jupe muka jer. huhu...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home