Whatever Will Be, Will Be...

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

bab 49 - by the sun....

Demi matahari dan sinarnya di pagi hari
Demi bulan apabila ia mengiringi
Demi siang hari bila menampakkan dirinya
Demi malam apabila ia menutupi
Demi langit beserta seluruh binaannya
Demi bumi serta yang ada di hamparannya
Demi jiwa dan seluruh penyempurnaannya
Allah mengilhamkan sukma kefasikan dan ketaqwaan
Beruntung bagi yang mensucikannya
Merugilah bagi yang mengotorinya.


This morning, after a public speaking session by our director, I start looking for materials for my speech next time. I was scheduled to have a speech about anything on 21st Jan 2009. Yohoo..

Since I’ve got so many times on my desk..i search.. search.. and search.. what kind of topic I should discuss? I want people relax and show some interest on my topic. Then, I visited my brother’s blog as he had so many ilmiah entries. Do visit his. But had to tell u, he seldom updating. Huhu.. then, I found an entry about “demi matahari” that reminds me about ESQ.

Actually, what I’m going to tell u is not about public speaking, not about my brother’s blog.. but his entry about “Demi Matahari”. Erm..once again..its not about “demi matahari” as well, but it’s all about my experience attended ESQ. “demi matahari” had been spelled out so many times in ESQ. please visit ESQ website to know more about that. U are recommended to participate.

Attending ESQ was such a beautiful memory to recall. During fasting month, the 3 days course gave us lots of impact. But then, it’s slowly forgotten. Quite frustrated. Hehe..i still remember how we had to wake up at the very morning to register at 7.30 in the morning. Rainy a little.. Biking motorcycle with my friend, breaking fast at stairs with a bit of rice. Huhu..Thank god, they prepared it for us since the course ended at 6.30 pm. People who experienced it would know. I cant share it here cause u will never feel it unless u are one of us. Find this ESQ training schedule and try to spend some money to experience it. Once u participate, u will get my words.

Now, I’m listening to “demi matahari’ song by snada. It makes me smiles, sometimes feeling very gloomy. U can listen too but the feelings of mine should be different from yours. I think I should stop for now. Do listen to the song too and have a comment, coz it’s extracted from a Surah. You can find it here. Have a good day!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home