Whatever Will Be, Will Be...

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

bab 58 - her favourite

hi everybody..

i went to rhb bank at kajang town just now. where's rhb at putrajaya? anybody knows? tell me please.. heheh...and since i've been there at the very afternoon during my lunch hour, i just drop by a stall sells bihun sup. i don't know when i started to love bihun soup as one of my lunch menu. such a weird feelings. why do i like to have bihun soup for lunch? i dont know and that's the answer for my same question when i saw people took that few times before. arghh..i just cant help this. pictures below are dedicated to my wife since she is a die hard fan for those food!

guess what?

easy.. we should cook someday!

i know u want this. hihi

ok..i'll bring you to malee (tomyam restaurant) ...

5 Comments:

  • huhu... lagi la hazab tgk gambo2 pebret kte ni wak... dang tiyur gini, kte mmg kene makan gak empat2makanan ni dlm mase 4 hari ni... ngehehehe

    By Blogger mypolariS, At 3:56 PM  

  • sume hajat da tercapai kan...

    By Blogger afitri, At 10:46 AM  

  • terliur aku nengok spangggerrtttiiiss tu....slluurrppp (sambil telan ayaq liuq)

    By Blogger wildcatz, At 10:53 AM  

  • n my favee is pasta. dare to take me out for pasta?? i need 2 hve it in 4 days time..

    heeee =p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:33 AM  

  • i remember someone's going to treat me korean food..

    By Blogger afitri, At 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home