Whatever Will Be, Will Be...

Saturday, March 21, 2009

bab 65 - recently...

it was 11 days gap after the previous entry. now, i'm updating with some stories. nothing much to share..and it shows that there's no such good story within this period. i was in good mood last week and it was because i went back to my home town, meeting my families and my beloved wife.. hard to have a very good time these days since we're living apart. so, have a little faith! and.. have dinner with them will be a very good thing to memorize.


mm..and now i'm getting fat.plus, my mom cooked our favourite mi kari..and of course that was because of akademi fantasia concert. (normally she cooked a special menu during any event). i like it. :D

at work? mm..quite busy..attend courses..analyse the system, log checking..meeting.. but still people think me in government has no work, shaking leg.. unfair!

at home.. hehe..akademi fantasia..dinner at andaman restaurant (boring oredy)..surfing..chatting with housemate..ikariam..what else? sleeping!

myself? just changed my hairstyle (officemate called me private police..ces..) and FAT oredy.. OMG!

cant wait this coming month..going back hometown, cousin's wedding, buy a new thing for my love. guess what? wait until my next and next and next updates..hehhe..

ok, that's all for now.. sleepy, lost!

9 Comments:

  • private police??ngeheeee
    i loike~~~

    ;p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:42 AM  

  • huyo..i dont like...

    By Blogger afitri, At 10:27 AM  

  • then make urself up to like it..ngeh3


    psstt: our fmly big day?? when is it to be real aa?

    plan A pls...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:18 AM  

  • i know i'm the project manager..:p

    By Blogger afitri, At 5:12 PM  

  • but still people think me in government has no work, shaking leg.. unfair!

    bukan sumer... kebanyakkan.....

    By Blogger char, At 10:30 AM  

  • correct..they shud know.. most of 'us' like dat..but not in my department.

    By Blogger afitri, At 2:10 PM  

  • dear project manager,
    do run ur work
    big fmily day
    progress plss...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:02 AM  

  • i'll try to make it..

    By Blogger afitri, At 7:44 PM  

  • bile sumer org cuti ek? hehe

    By Anonymous polariS, At 3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home